Located in the old Presidio of Tucson, this public art sculpture commemorates a peaceful exchange between the Mormon Battalion and the Mexican merchant, Teodoro Ramirez. It is significant for many reasons. Among them, it represents peace when there could have been a battle and the first raising of the American Flag in Tucson in 1846. 1 and 1/2 times life size (figures are approx. 9' tall).